Thoughtfully Renovated and Designed South Austin Home + Large Home Office
House in Austin,
- 4 People
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Fun design with colorful art in the perfect home away from home! This quiet neighborhood is so relaxing and perfect if you work from home.
This home was renovated and decorated just for you! It includes a king master bedroom plus master bath, queen bedroom, and the third bedroom is a large office perfect if you need to work from home. We have a fully equipped kitchen, a spacious layout and lots of storage. The dining room fits 4 comfortably and the kitchen is large and stocked with everything you should need to cook! This is the perfect place to call home while you are away from yours.
Work from home or keep the family entertained with high speed wifi and our large smart TV in the living room. Stream your favorites on Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+ and more!
There is parking for one vehicle in the garage and one in the driveway. There is also plenty of street parking nearby.
Here are some distances to major attractions from the apartment:
Closest Restaurant (Valentina's Tex Mex BBQ) - 0.9 miles
Closest Bar (South Austin Beer Garden) - 1.5 miles
Closest BBQ (Valentina's Tex Mex BBQ) - 0.9 miles
Zilker Park (ACL) - 10 miles
Barton Springs Pool - 13.6 miles
Lady Bird Lake Trail - 9.6 miles
Palmer Event Center - 10.4 miles
Downtown/Austin Convention Center (SXSW) - 15.8 miles
Airport - 14.3 miles
Guests have access to the entire home, the garage and the backyard.
If you need recommendations, we'll be available to provide them otherwise you'll have complete privacy. We'll provide you with access information before you arrive, so you'll have super quick and easy entry.
After booking you'll be provided a link where you can purchase upgrades to your booking such as early check-in and late check-out, additional cleanings, and more that will make your Austin experience even better!
We don't charge a security deposit! Where many hosts charge over $500, and where you as the guest risk them not returning your deposit – Austin Vacay remains guest-centric by charging a one-time, non-refundable fee (already included in your booking price) which provides up to $1,500 of coverage towards unintentional rental property damages (subject to plan terms and conditions). This means a lower cost to book, and because accidents happen, protection against costly charges. Plan terms and conditions provided by request after booking.
AustinVacay is proud to be able to service Austinites and travelers during these uncertain times. We have taken extra precautions to care for our guests and employees by introducing zero contact entry, enhanced cleaning protocols, and strict covering requirements for employees. We encourage our guests to review Texas and Austin’s travel guidelines and restrictions before making a reservation. We must work together to ensure a safe environment for everyone that enters our properties.
South Austin is a beautiful and quiet area with new businesses popping up all the time. It's quiet and relaxing while still having everything you should need nearby. Check out the strip of bars on Menchaca, so much fun!
Scooters (Lime & Bird) as well as Lyft and Uber are the best ways to get around Austin, especially this close to everything. However, there are also a lot of public transportation options in this area (see CapMetro's website).
Other things to note
We have security cameras outside of our property at the entrances for added security and your peace of mind. We do not have any cameras inside, respecting our guests' privacy.
1) No smoking allowed (of any kind) ($350 fine)
2) No loud noises after 10 PM per city ordinance
3) No events or parties. Additional day guests are $40/person/day
4) Please ask us about pets. LIMIT 2 small. There is a one time pet-cleaning fee of $85. Please let us know ahead of time if you will be bringing a pet; we need specific cleaning supplies to ensure allergens are gone before the next guest. If we are not notified 48 hours prior to check in, the fee will be $105. Animals must be crated when you're away, not climb on furniture, and not be left outside unattended. Owners are responsible for any damages incurred.
5) The cleaning that you pay for is to clean the home prior to your stay. If you do not pick up after yourself sufficiently when you check out, you may be charged an additional cleaning fee - price depends on how long it takes to clean up after you. We don't expect you to scrub the home, but simply pick up your trash and put everything where you found it
6) Minimum age requirement is 25
7) If you do not check out on time (11AM) you will be charged an additional night
8) Please see the House Manual emailed to you a few days before your stay
- Accommodates: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: House
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- 24 Hour Check-in
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Heating
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Contactless check-in and check-out
- Energy-efficient devices
- Extra pillows and blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
- Locked bedroom(s)
- Long Term Rentals Available
- Luxury linen
- No single-use plastic
- No single-use toiletries
- Parking Included
- Pets Considered
- Private Car Park
- Private entrance
- Professionally cleaned
- Self Check-in
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
- Staff wear protective equipment
- Streaming service
- Street parking
- Suitable for children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Wine glasses
This place would love your review
On the ground support and recommendations from real Austinites
Each space is uniquely designed and we're not located in one part of Austin - we're in all of them
Skip the check-in line and waiting for a host to give you the keys - go straight to your place