King Size Studio with Private Patio + Parking + Close to The Triangle
Apartment in Austin,
- 2 People
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
Awesome location in Hyde Park with great design and private patio!
This is a sweet location in famous Hyde Park to start your Austin adventure! It's outside of downtown enough that you'll get good sleep, but still close to everything that's going on. There are many excellent bars and restaurants in this part of town including Hopdoddy, Uchiko, Taco Deli, Maudie's, Draught House, Antonelli's, Food Heads, Central Market (better than Whole Foods), and much more!
This studio apartment has an excellent central Austin location! It's down the street from the Triangle (bars/restaurant and residential development) and very close to downtown with great access to public transportation, which means you're super close to everything. This space has recently been renovated and has a modern design. You should have everything you need to make the most out of your time in Austin!
Work from home or keep the family entertained at home with high speed wifi and a smart TV. Stream your favorites on Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+ and more!
Here are some distances to major attractions from the apartment:
Closest Restaurant (The Parlor) - 0.3 miles
Closest Bakery (Quack’s 43rd Street Bakery) - 0.7 miles
Closest Bar (Hopdoddy) - 0.5 miles
Closest BBQ (Big O’s Pit BBQ) - 1.0 miles
Zilker Park (ACL) - 4.9 miles
Barton Springs Pool - 5.6 miles
Lady Bird Lake Trail - 5.5 miles
Palmer Event Center - 5.1 miles
Downtown/Austin Convention Center (SXSW) - 2.7 miles
Airport - 8.6 miles
In addition to the entire apartment there is also a small patio off of your kitchen. It's the perfect spot for your morning coffee or a nightcap under the solar string lights. We are also within walking distance to the Triangle and Shipe Parki. Shipe Park has free sports courts & fields, a wading pool, playground, and picnic space.
If you need recommendations, we'll be available to provide them otherwise you'll have complete privacy. We'll provide you with a door code before you arrive, so you'll have super quick and easy access to the house.
After booking you'll be provided a link where you can purchase upgrades to your booking such as early check-in and late check-out, additional cleanings, and more that will make your Austin experience even better!
We don't charge a security deposit! Where many hosts charge over $500, and where you as the guest risk them not returning your deposit – Austin Vacay remains guest-centric by charging a one-time, non-refundable fee (already included in your booking price) which provides up to $200 of coverage towards unintentional rental property damages (subject to plan terms and conditions). This means a lower cost to book, and because accidents happen, protection against costly charges. Plan terms and conditions provided by request after booking.
Austin Vacay is proud to be able to service Austinites and travelers during these uncertain times. We have taken extra precautions to care for our guests and employees by introducing zero contact entry, enhanced cleaning protocols, and strict covering requirements for employees. We encourage our guests to review Texas and Austin’s travel guidelines and restrictions before making a reservation. We must work together to ensure a safe environment for everyone that enters our properties.
The Hyde Park neighborhood is a well-known residential and historic district in central Austin.
Scooters (Lime & Bird) as well as Lyft and Uber are the best ways to get around Austin, especially this close to everything. However, there are also a lot of public transportation options in this area (see CapMetro's website).
Other things to note
We have security cameras outside of our home at the entrances for added security and your peace of mind. We do not have any cameras inside of the home, respecting our guests' privacy.
1) No smoking allowed (of any kind) ($350 fine)
2) No loud noises after 10 PM per city ordinance
3) No events or parties. Additional day guests are $40/person/day
4) Please ask us about pets. LIMIT 2 small. There is a one time pet-cleaning fee of $85. Please let us know ahead of time if you will be bringing a pet; we need specific cleaning supplies to ensure allergens are gone before the next guest. If we are not notified 48 hours prior to check in, the fee will be $105. Animals must be crated when you're away, not climb on furniture, and not be left outside unattended. Owners are responsible for any damages incurred.
5) The cleaning that you pay for is to clean the home prior to your stay. If you do not pick up after yourself sufficiently when you check out, you may be charged an additional cleaning fee - price depends on how long it takes to clean up after you. We don't expect you to scrub the home, but simply pick up your trash and put everything where you found it
6) Minimum age requirement is 25
7) If you do not check out on time (11AM) you will be charged an additional night
8) Please see the House Manual emailed to you a few days before your stay
- Accommodates: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property Type: Apartment
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- 24 Hour Check-in
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Heating
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Contactless check-in and check-out
- Energy-efficient devices
- Filtered Water
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- Ice Maker
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
- Long Term Rentals Available
- No single-use plastic
- No single-use toiletries
- Parking Included
- Pets Considered
- Private Car Park
- Private entrance
- Professionally cleaned
- Self Check-in
- Shared Car Park
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
- Social distancing
- Staff wear protective equipment
- Suitable for children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Work Desk
- Jamye C.
Location location location.
This apart was in the ideal location in the Hyde Park area. Close to where we were doing our business. Close to shops, stores, restaurants. Very cute and cozy. Stylish decor. All the amenities needed. Love the outside sitting area for morning coffee or evening tea. Easy check/out. Communication was good. Hosts are available if needed. Would def stay here again.March 2022
- GABRIEL A. (United States)
Clean and perfect location!
The King studio is exactly as described and in a perfect location, walking distance to a lot including some nice parks/playgrounds for kids. The studio is clean, well equipped, had everything and maintenance even brought a heater for some very cold nights. Would return again! 5 star 🌟February 2022
On the ground support and recommendations from real Austinites
Each space is uniquely designed and we're not located in one part of Austin - we're in all of them
Skip the check-in line and waiting for a host to give you the keys - go straight to your place