Quiet South Lamar One Bedroom with Free Parking + Pool + Close to Zilker
Apartment in Austin,
- 4 People
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
If you're looking for a place in the heart of South Lamar in the '04 then this is the place! Great south central location making it extremely easy to get to the hippest parts of Austin or just stay in and enjoy the luxurious king bed.
This apartment is the perfect launching pad for your Austin adventure! It's south central location means that you're close to everything. This is a great location for access to the Broken Spoke, Zilker Park, Barton Creek Square Mall, South Lamar, Saxon Pub, Barton Creek Greenbelt, Downtown, Odd Duck, East Side King, and the Town Lake Trail.
It's recently been redecorated and fits 4 people comfortably with 2 in the bedroom (king bed) and 2 on the comfy sleeper sofa (queen). The living room is cute and has seating for all as well as dining seating. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you should need during your stay, including coffee! There is a small patio off of the living room and there is parking right out front.
Work from home or keep the family entertained with high speed wifi and our large smart TV in the living room. Stream your favorites on Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+ and more!
The pool is currently open from 10am - 5pm.
Here are some distances to major attractions from the apartment:
Closest Restaurant (Trippy Tacos) - 0.6 miles
Closest Bakery (Easy Tiger) - 1.1 miles
Closest Bar (Lavaca St Bar) - 0.8 miles
Closest BBQ (CM Smokehouse) - 1.5 miles
Zilker Park (ACL) - 3.7 miles
Barton Springs Pool - 3.0 miles
Lady Bird Lake Trail - 5.7 miles
Palmer Event Center - 2.9 miles
Downtown/Austin Convention Center (SXSW) - 4.5 miles
Airport - 8.8 miles
In addition to the entire apartment, there is also a free swimming pool, fitness center, and laundry facility in the center of the apartment complex. Please note the hours of the pool may change; we are not responsible for pool closures. Additionally, the laundry facility uses a re-loadable money card instead of coins. You will have to use dollar bills to load the money card supplied to you during your stay.
If you need recommendations, we'll be available to provide them otherwise you'll have complete privacy. We'll provide you with access information before you arrive, so you'll have super quick and easy entry.
After booking you'll be provided a link where you can purchase upgrades to your booking such as early check-in and late check-out, additional cleanings, and more that will make your Austin experience even better!
We don't charge a security deposit! Where many hosts charge over $500, and where you as the guest risk them not returning your deposit – Austin Vacay remains guest-centric by charging a one-time, non-refundable fee (already included in your booking price) which provides up to $200 of coverage towards unintentional rental property damages (subject to plan terms and conditions). This means a lower cost to book, and because accidents happen, protection against costly charges. Plan terms and conditions provided by request after booking.
Austin Vacay is proud to be able to service Austinites and travelers during these uncertain times. We have taken extra precautions to care for our guests and employees by introducing zero contact entry, enhanced cleaning protocols, and strict covering requirements for employees. We encourage our guests to review Texas and Austin’s travel guidelines and restrictions before making a reservation. We must work together to ensure a safe environment for everyone that enters our properties.
The South Lamar area is near SoCo (South Congress), downtown, and many of the best green areas in Austin (Zilker & Barton Creek Greenbelt). Strolling on South Lamar you'll find many cheap eateries, cool thrift stores, and Austin classic dive bars.
Scooters (Lime & Bird) as well as Lyft and Uber are the best ways to get around Austin, especially this close to everything. However, there are also a lot of public transportation options in this area (see CapMetro's website).
Other things to note
We have security cameras outside of our home at the entrances for added security and your peace of mind. We do not have any cameras inside of the home, respecting our guests' privacy.
1) No smoking allowed (of any kind) ($350 fine)
2) No loud noises after 10 PM per city ordinance
3) No events or parties. Additional day guests are $40/person/day
4) Please ask us about pets. LIMIT 2 small. There is a one time pet-cleaning fee of $85. Please let us know ahead of time if you will be bringing a pet; we need specific cleaning supplies to ensure allergens are gone before the next guest. If we are not notified 48 hours prior to check in, the fee will be $105. Animals must be crated when you're away, not climb on furniture, and not be left outside unattended. Owners are responsible for any damages incurred.5) The cleaning that you pay for is to clean the home prior to your stay. If you do not pick up after yourself sufficiently when you check out, you may be charged an additional cleaning fee - price depends on how long it takes to clean up after you. We don't expect you to scrub the home, but simply pick up your trash and put everything where you found it
6) Minimum age requirement is 25
7) If you do not check out on time (11AM) you will be charged an additional night
8) Please see the House Manual emailed to you a few days before your stay
9) We have a nice pool on site located at the northwest side of the property. Please respect neighbors living in the residences surrounding this area and adhere to pool hours. The pool closes at 10PM daily with the exception of Mondays. Every Monday, the pool gets thoroughly cleaned; so unfortunately, the pool is always closed on Mondays. Please note that sometimes due to bacteria levels, weather, debris, broken glass, or for other safety reasons, the pool may be closed from time to time without prior notice. We are not responsible for the pool closing in these instances. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Accommodates: 4
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property Type: Apartment
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- 24 Hour Check-in
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Heating
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Energy-efficient devices
- Fence around pool
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Equipment
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
- Long Term Rentals Available
- No single-use plastic
- No single-use toiletries
- Parking Included
- Pets Considered
- Outdoor pool
- Pool Shared
- Private Car Park
- Private entrance
- Professionally cleaned
- Self Check-in
- Shared Car Park
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
- Social distancing
- Staff wear protective equipment
- Suitable for children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Work Desk
- Ryan M.
Overall good, kinda old and dark but the stay was niceJune 2022
- Marilyn P.
Weekend in Austin
Great location and cozy apartment.May 2022
- David R.
Good value and location
Clean except for ceiling fan blades in bedroom so didn’t use the fanApril 2022
- Florian H. ()
It was great. Good neighbourhood. Next to Zilker and Downtown! It was clean and nice. Pool and Gym were perfect. So good. Great Airbnb. Last day we spent unfortunately in a motel 6 so we could compare. For me never again a motel. This airbnb has all you need for your stay! Thank you!October 2021
- Ivan B. (Ecuador)
Nice and comfortable apartment!!!
We had a great time in Austin staying in your apartment. The apartment was nice, clean and well equipped. The hosts very communicative and helpful. We would stay again in such a nice place.August 2021
- Kenneth R.
Great place to stay
The place was clean, neat and very affordable for what it offers. Would recommend 10/10July 2021
- Melanie D. (United States)
Very Responsive Mgt Team
Very responsive management team.February 2021
- Wendy H.
Great Austin location, owners very responsiveOctober 2020
- Josh R.
Cool affordable place close to everything
Great place for a couple to stay, clean.January 2020
- Rebekah D.
Nice, cozy, place for our trip to Austin. Close to everything. Nice and quiet.December 2019
- Jackie F.
Quiet, Convenient Location
The location of this apartment is excellent - a quick drive to downtown, South Congress, Zilker, and more! The space was very clean and comfortable. The building is in the back of the complex so it is very quiet. Convenient to pool - just a short walk across the parking lot. Would stay again!!August 2019
- Christin M.
Great location and stay! Super clean and fast communication! Definitely would use again!June 2019
- Maz T.
Beautiful space great location
Stay here it’s a wonderful launching pad for a trip to an excellent city.March 2019
- Josh A.
Would love to come backSeptember 2018
On the ground support and recommendations from real Austinites
Each space is uniquely designed and we're not located in one part of Austin - we're in all of them
Skip the check-in line and waiting for a host to give you the keys - go straight to your place